The best martial arts academy in Katy TX since 1997
Tiger Rock Martial Arts of Katy aims to enrich the lives of every student with a unique model of rich martial arts tradition, fitness training, and skills training. We are proud to create an experience that cannot be found in any other academy in the West Houston area.
All of our instructors are committed to helping each student that walks in through the door become more self-disciplined, increase their confidence, improve their health, and achieve their goals.
Senior Instructor Angus Pollard serves as the head instructor at Tiger-Rock Martial Arts of Katy. Mr. Pollard has been training in taekwondo for over 25 years. He brings an incredible wealth of experience and dedication to the Tiger-Rock mat.
Tiger-Rock Marital Arts in Katy TX is a wonderful academy for you and your family!
Tiger-Rock students enjoy the many benefits especially when first starting:
- There are specialized classes, specific to each groups unique classroom needs: Two kids programs – Tiger Cubs (ages 4 – 5), Juniors (ages 6 -11), a teen martial arts program, and an adult martial arts program.
- Students can start any time and blend into the academy with other beginners.
- New classes are forming daily.
- Annually qualified instructors are dedicated to excellence and continuing education.
- Students can move forward at their own rate and not as a class unit.